Saturday 1 January 2011

Make-up Questions...


I thought I'd fill one of these out after a very eventful night, I'm now all snuggled up with a cup of tea. Let the questions begin:
MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Studio Fix both liquid and powder from MAC
-How about concealer?
I use boi-ing from benefit but I fall in and out of love with it so I use it on and off
-Do you know your undertone color?
Yeah, I think so, its pinky?
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them so so much. I'd wear them everyday if I didn't lose them so much. It becomes expensive
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I know that, but I spend a lot on them, it hurts too much to throw away ones that still work
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Lancome, Rimmel, I like to try and find good ones so I don't really have certain ones
-Sephora or MAC?
MAC, all the way
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I wish I did. Maybe one day...
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Good brushes from MAC, Bobbi Brown, and some topshop ones
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No I do need to get one though
-For the face?
Yeah, I use the YSL one
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I really like golds, Woodwinked is a favorite.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Not really, I have some though
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not really, but I don't use them that much
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't like them very much, dont really see the point. My mind could change though
-Do you use mineral makeup?
No not really
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Oh so hard to choose, it really does depend on my mood
-How about lipgloss?
Don't like them
-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Orgasm
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No never ever
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Its alright, but I'd rather spend more on high end
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yeah, when I accidently found one, I died and went to heaven
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Maybe, I want to do a collage course in it
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Depends, if I'm stressed or rushed
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people really dont bother to try. It's so upsetting
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Mostly neutral on eye, everything on lips
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Katy Perry
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lipstick or Mascara
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could, but I really really dislike it
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
My skin isnt bad, I think thats it
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC, completely
-What do you think of Makeup??
I adore it. I want to do it all the time. My favorite thing :)

I tag anyone who wants to do this :)




1 comment:

  1. I won't try ebay too..

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete