Friday 21 January 2011

Wonder Woman saves the day...

I'm so excited about MAC's new Wonder Woman collection, the packaging looks amazing. I often think MAC could make more of an effort when it comes to L.E collection packaging but this one really works. However I'm not sure how many products I will be picking up. My favourite things by MAC are usually lip products and none of the ones released this time really stand out and grab me which is a shame. However I like the eyeshadow quads and the MSF's, so hopefully I'll get some of those, I will be asking for some of this for Valentine's Day. Talking of lipsticks though how AMAZING is Laura's giveaway? 5 MAC lipsticks of your choice, she is super generous. You can check it out here: http://throughtheeyesoflaura.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-giveaway.html



No comments:

Post a Comment