Monday, 29 November 2010
*Girl About Town
Has anyone got anymore that they just can't live without?
Also on the same note, Christina Marie at Christina Marie says is having a lipstick giveaway which is just the sweetest idea and so easy to enter, I would reccommened that you all check it out at http://xxcmgxx.blogspot.com/2010/11/christina-maries-christmas-giveaway-win.html
Or check out Ellie's from Coffee and Roses, it is such a lovely idea, check it out
Saturday, 27 November 2010
Thursday, 25 November 2010
This picture just doesn't do it justice, when all the lights hit it, it is truly stunning, if a tiny bit over the top, but there is nothing wrong with that. My amazing friends also bought me a MAC gift card of £50 which I thought was like the cutest thing, but now I have the lovely yet tricky task of what to buy? maybe a new pro palette, or some new lipstick? If anyone has any recommendations I'd be very grateful.
Thursday, 18 November 2010
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
Spirit Hood- I would love either wolf or polar bear
Kurt Geiger Shoes
Isn't it all so lovely? I really want it all , and more little bits and bobs, haha greed isn't a good side in me. However on the plus side what I don't get, I can always ask for christmas. I want a spirit hood so bad, I don't care what my boyfriend said. I know I will look adorable in one.
Sunday, 7 November 2010
Saturday, 6 November 2010
Thursday, 4 November 2010
Monday, 1 November 2010
* Roast Dinners: I can't even describe how happy I am that my mum will finally make these again. She completely refuses to in summer and I spend all July craving them. I just love the roast potatoes.
* Violetta: I'm just so happy I bought this lipstick. I'm really falling in love with it, though I'm still a little weary of wearing it out, which is so unlike me. However I wore it yesterday for Halloween and its just so beautiful. Which also makes it lipstick of the week.
* My puppy, Gucci: She is just the most adorable thing and I got to spend a whole week with her cause I was at my dads. She is so sweet when she jumps on the bed for a cuddle. Though having said that, she is so annoying when she licks your face in the morning to wake you up. Look at her little face in the snow, blesss.
* OPI Bring on the Bling: IT'S AMAZING. It's just so so pretty. I love it so much more then I thought I would. I only got it for a party but now it might turn in to a very much used shade.
* Cold Feet: My poor feet are just cold all the time. I do not like it.
* Stupid Stumpy Nails: I hate my nails so much. They are so horrible and short, which is my own fault because I bite them and rip them up. I want acrylics back but I just can't afford it.
* Having No Money: Eugh I just want so many pretty things, and I already owe my mum money so when I get some I have to give it back. This makes me the most sad
So to cheer us back up lets look at my lovely nail varnish
There, much better.