Sunday 16 January 2011

Cloud Nine Review...

So I thought I'd do a review of my cloud nine hair straighteners. I got these a while ago and have been forgetting to review for ages. Well here goes...

What they say:
"Suitable for all hair types, they use state-of-the-art temperature control technology, allowing you to create lots of exciting looks, without having to use searing heat. Whether you want to smooth, flick, curl or straighten your hair, you can - at a lower temperature than you ever thought possible."

What I thought:

I love them. I used to use GHD's to straighten and curl however I found that they were was so hot and I have very thick healthy hair, but even I winced as i used to pull them through, and it only took a few times through my hair before it looked super damaged.

With cloud nines there is not such problem. They have a control panel so you can turn the heat up or down as you wish, and they do the job perfectly. Also the plates seem to have some special coating as after using them, my hair seems so soft and silky and it never normally does. They were incredibly lightweight and easy to use with the rounded edge so you can still curl with them. The packaging is beautiful and sleek in baby blue and black and they also come with protective heat proof case to slide over the top. This is so useful as I am forever getting shouted at for burning the carpet. That along with the hibernation mode it means I will now be a disaster free zone.

Overall:
Amazing. After using these I will never look at another GHD again, these are perfect.
They retail at £129.95 which is a bit more then the GHD's but for what you get I would say extremely worth it.

Here is what it looks like and you can buy them here at: http://www.cloudninehair.com/















(I was in no way influenced by cloud nine, I was given these as a gift from my dad and this is my own honest opinion)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these sound good, nice review.

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really great review. cloud nine hair straighteners are the real deal and totally work. slightly better than GHD's too. well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete