Monday 3 January 2011

How much does "your face" cost?

I saw this on "Golden Glow" and "My Lincolnshire Lifestyle" and it looked like a really fun post to do. I hope they don't mind me doing it, you should check out their blogs, they are both really good and slightly addictive. Anyway so this is what i use on my face on an everyday basis:

*MAC Studio Fix Fluid x2 - £38.00
*NARS blush - £19.50
* New CID i-glow - £23.00
* MAC Strobe Cream - £21.00
*NARS bronzer - £22.00
*MAC Studio Fix powder - £19.00
*MAC Pro Palette (neutrals) - £41.00
*Lancome Hypnose Mascara - £20.00
*MAC Lipsticks - £25.00

My face costs £228.50. WOW. That is make up I wear everyday, that is a lot. Add up how much your face cost and comment below. It might surpise you. xxx

2 comments:

  1. I know, right?! It can really be surprising, I don't even want to think about how much my 'daily face' is, lol!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awful, my boyfriend was not impressed haha
    awww thank you, I hope you enoy it
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete