Sunday 9 January 2011

Summer Lovin'....

I'm craving summer. I want tiny shorts, bright lipstick, lazy park days and coca cola floats.
I can't wait though, usually I'm not a summer girl, I actually like the snow and rain of winter but now I can't wait. I've been planning it.
Plan of Summer:
I want my hair super long and blonde, I think I will need extensions to get there. I was thinking of getting headkandy ones, but it's a lot of money and I would want to get the right ones. Has anyone got some that could tell me how they are?
I really want to get skinny, so so bad. I want this to be the summer I finally can put on a crop top and look nice. I want to wear my morange lipstick with matching nails. In fact I might go do that, Summer is only 5 months away.....





1 comment:

  1. i wish it was summer already :( im bored of cold, rainy weather :(


    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete