Thursday 18 November 2010

we're going to party like its my birthday....

I can't believe I have 11 followers, it is so exciting, thank you all so much. And so I'm sorry I've been a naughty slacker. Naughty me, however its my birthday soon so forgive me because I am too excited about it. My mum asked me to make a list of what I wanted so she could pick, because apparently I'm hard to buy for? Which is clearly wrong but at least she won't do it wrong, so her is what I asked for:



Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag





Jacey Withers Fox Bracelet







Spirit Hood- I would love either wolf or polar bear









Disaya Bracelet





Kurt Geiger Shoes






Isn't it all so lovely? I really want it all , and more little bits and bobs, haha greed isn't a good side in me. However on the plus side what I don't get, I can always ask for christmas. I want a spirit hood so bad, I don't care what my boyfriend said. I know I will look adorable in one.
5 DAYS TILL BIRTHDAY TIME!











No comments:

Post a Comment