Sunday 7 November 2010

put a spell on you.....

I know its late but I just thought I'd show you my Halloween make up
Sorry the pictures aren't great, they were taken a bit later on in the nigh, so I looked a little rough by that stage. But I used my violetta lipstick, 17 trio eyeshadow in purples and MAC woodwinked. I used the palest purple all over the lid and then i used the middle purple in the crease and the darkest purple winged right up to my eyebrows and under my lower lashes. I then put woodwinked in the inner corner and then to complete the look I used my false lashes which have beads on the end of the top set and I used false ones on my lower lashes as well. I wish I'd taken better pictures to show this because it did look really good. Still, I hope you all had a spooky time.





No comments:

Post a Comment