Thursday 25 November 2010

and we're going to sip bacardi like it's my birthday

Wahoooo it was my birthday on Tuesday. It was amazing and I had a super lovely day and an amazing night, which I paid for the next day, eugh. But I got lovely presents, I got driving lessons so I can drive my little car and I got the most beautiful toywatch, isn't it so so pretty?



This picture just doesn't do it justice, when all the lights hit it, it is truly stunning, if a tiny bit over the top, but there is nothing wrong with that. My amazing friends also bought me a MAC gift card of £50 which I thought was like the cutest thing, but now I have the lovely yet tricky task of what to buy? maybe a new pro palette, or some new lipstick? If anyone has any recommendations I'd be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment