* Roast Dinners: I can't even describe how happy I am that my mum will finally make these again. She completely refuses to in summer and I spend all July craving them. I just love the roast potatoes.
* Violetta: I'm just so happy I bought this lipstick. I'm really falling in love with it, though I'm still a little weary of wearing it out, which is so unlike me. However I wore it yesterday for Halloween and its just so beautiful. Which also makes it lipstick of the week.
* My puppy, Gucci: She is just the most adorable thing and I got to spend a whole week with her cause I was at my dads. She is so sweet when she jumps on the bed for a cuddle. Though having said that, she is so annoying when she licks your face in the morning to wake you up. Look at her little face in the snow, blesss.
* OPI Bring on the Bling: IT'S AMAZING. It's just so so pretty. I love it so much more then I thought I would. I only got it for a party but now it might turn in to a very much used shade.
* Cold Feet: My poor feet are just cold all the time. I do not like it.
* Stupid Stumpy Nails: I hate my nails so much. They are so horrible and short, which is my own fault because I bite them and rip them up. I want acrylics back but I just can't afford it.
* Having No Money: Eugh I just want so many pretty things, and I already owe my mum money so when I get some I have to give it back. This makes me the most sad
So to cheer us back up lets look at my lovely nail varnish
There, much better.