Saturday 18 December 2010

sucks to be flu.... Brush help needed!


I haven't posted in ages, stupid flu is making me feel really horrible. I can't even go and enjoy the snow we have, very upsetting. Though last night I got a bouquet of pink roses from my boyfriend to say get better soon, which did help to soften the disappointment of being stuck inside. So instead I've been doing some wish list shopping, and I really want some good MAC brushes. I know I'm getting some money for Christmas so I think i will buy some. I just don't know which ones to buy. I only want eye ones really as i have nice face brushes which do the job, however if there is a mush have I would probably buy it. So please could everyone tell what their top 6 are, I'd be very grateful. Love to you all. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. i totally know what you mean! i'm stuck with food poisoning at home doing nothing :S
    get well soon and go shopping!!!!
    xD

    ReplyDelete