Thursday 3 February 2011

Thing I love...

As the day draws closer, it looks like I will be alone for it. Right well it was unexpected to say the least. But what are you going to do, So my post today will be about things I love and that make me happy.

Love:
* Really super high heels
* Pink champagne
* MAC lipsticks
* Gold jewellery
* Loving really tacky things
* Barbie
* Coffee with lots of sugar in
* My Blackberry, Jeffery
* Summer
* My special rings and watch
* Snuggly girlie nights in
* Amazing girlie nights out
* My Mulberrys
* Being a princess

So I think I'll do the sensible mature thing and go out and then buy presents and flowers for myself. Good Plan. xxxx



ps i love you

1 comment:

  1. Ohh it's a lovely post!.
    'Being a princess' I love it!.
    Have a happy Valentine's day <3
    If u want visit me http://www.mademoisellecc.blogspot.com/
    Bisou

    ReplyDelete